- Get back data lost from desktops that have Mac OS X, Lion or Leopard installed
- Much advanced tool to recover data from formatted SD card and CF card of various brands
- Quick repossession of media files from Canon, Nikon and Sony digital cameras
- Outstanding tool to get data back from corrupt NTFS, FAT32 and HFS+ volumes
- Get data back from laptops of popular brands such as Dell, Sony, Toshiba and Acer
Your search for a quick data rescue tool ends here:
Major files that dwell in Personal computers or laptops are not non vulnerable at all. There are various powerful factors which may make your desktop hard disk files unreachable. These threatening factors lead to corruption of hard drive making all the essential files in it inaccessible. Don’t assume that files get hidden forever and that it is impossible to access them ever again in the future. You can easily come to know how to get data back or to access to these missing files. There are various advanced tools which are readily available in the market and they are solely meant to recover data which is missing. But the best and the perfect solution among these is get data back. By using this unique tool you will come to know how to get data back such as photos, project files, presentation files, Outlook files and many other vital files that are unfortunately lost from hard disk drives.
Try this tool when you lose your important data due to:
- Unintentional deletion: To free the desktop disk space often we erase some or entire unwanted disk files. While doing so we miss out certain essential files which could be related to our office or academic project. By using this software you can easily get data back and relieve this problem.
- Deliberate formatting: Though in most cases a hard disk is formatted unknowingly or unintentionally, there are still some cases in which one consciously formats his system drives and loses most precious data stored in it. There are different purposes behind performing deliberate formatting. Users will be forced to format their computer disk to make it completely free from corruption and various errors that appears when disk gets extremely corrupt. In this helpless condition you can utilize the best features of this utility after intentionally formatting the damaged hard disk to restore data back on your system.
- Intentional or Unintentional emptying of Recycle bin: Recycle bin is emptied now and then to ensure that it is not full. If it becomes full then any file that attempts to bypass it will be erased immediately. To prevent this undesirable event Windows bin is emptied. But most of the times it is emptied unintentionally and various important files are lost as a result of this. In this condition you can definitely bring back files deleted from recycle bin by using this popular tool.
- Sudden deletion while repartitioning: Repartitioning process is carried out in order to install a new Windows or Mac OS or sometimes both. While creating a new partition there are chances that you may accidentally rub out an existing partition and lose valuable data in it. In this scenario this software can do wonders and get back data from your drives. It will surely help you to get back data lost from NTFS, FAT or any other partition that are erased while repartitioning.
Certain instructions which must be followed in order to safeguard PC data are as follows:
Data stored in a PC gets deleted due to the usage of third party applications. This is one of the major causes behind data loss in computers. You should stop downloading such unsafe tools as they may erase off all your major files from hard disk. Run a robust antivirus application in your system to prevent entry of extremely dangerous and dreadful viruses such as Trojans, logic bomb etc. Before formatting your corrupt hard disk copy the necessary files in it and store them in some other storage device like USB drives.
Whenever you insert any pen drive or a card reader into your PC the first thing that you should do is to scan that device before you start using it. If you use the device without scanning it then you are at a high risk of losing your system files. Dont add new files to the drive from where you deleted or lost your files. This will lead to the overwriting of old files and you will never be able to reaccess those files after overwriting. These are some of the basic instructions which you need to follow for the purpose of protecting personal data. Visit http://www.get-databack.com/lost-from-pc.html and get to know some more important instructions about how to get data back from affected drives.
Recover Data from Macbook Air Drive: Have you lost your essential data from Macbook Air drive due to any of the reasons? If YES, then make use of this efficient Get Data Back software to recover data from Macbook Air drive. To get more information about data recovery from Macboook Air drive, visit the following link: http://www.get-databack.com/recover-macbook-air-drive.html.
Procedure to know how to get data back from a formatted hard drive:
Step 1: After launching this tool you will be able to see the main window from which you need to choose "Recover Partitions / Drives" option to get data back from your system. Then immediately one more screen will emerge and this time you need to pick "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option from this screen to retrieve data.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: In this step you will be choosing your formatted hard drive to get data back lost from it. Soon after choosing the drive the scanning process will be initiated by the tool to recover data from it.
Figure 2: Select Formatted Hard Drive
Step 3: This software will scan your entire drive to recover data and once it completes the process of scanning you will be able to preview the files lost from the drive. After previewing you just need to purchase and activate this utility so that you can save all the rescued files.
Figure 3: Preview of A Rescued File